A healthy pet is a happy pet – which starts with a Preventive Care Plan!
Preventive pet health care in the form of exams, vaccines, dental care and diagnostics expand your pets’ quality of life. Advancements in these areas have led to longer life spans for pets, just as they have for their owners. Making sure your pet receives the exams and vaccinations they need on a scheduled basis is key to avoiding costly health problems later in life.
This is what makes our Petly Preventive Care Plans so great! A simple monthly payment covers your pet’s necessary exams, vaccinations and even dental cleanings if you wish. The plans are tailored to the health care needs of each individual pet. We invite you to take advantage of these services and encourage you to consider one of our convenient, affordable Petly Health Plans.
Is a Petly Preventive Health Care Plan right for my pet?
- Questions to ask yourself -
- Will you visit the veterinarian two or more times a year?
- Do you want your pet to be current with vaccinations?
- Have you noticed any chronic health concerns such as allergies, ear infections, excessive weight gain or loss?
- Do you see any signs of gum disease or other dental issues including bad breath, stained teeth, difficulty chewing?
- Does your pet’s breed or genetic history suggest that you watch for specific health concerns?
What are Petly Preventative Health Care Plans?
- All necessary preventive healthcare services in one plan
- 12 affordable monthly payments
- Low cost medical exam copay
- Interest free financing
- Discounts and special savings
What is included in the plan ?
Use the chart below to determine which plan would be best for your pet.
How do I enroll?
Enrolling is easy. To learn more about creating a Petly Preventive Health Care Plan that is right for your pet, call (863) 858-2252 or visit our office.